If you are a parent, or even an aunt, uncle, god-parent, grand-parent, or friend to a child or teenager you know how very difficult it can be to gain inroads to get themeating healthy nutritious food. I believe the offer below will help tremendously, giving you a little more education towards their health. It's not just for right now, but we are to set an example of ahealthy lifestyleand eating choices for their futures.
Attn: Parents of Children & Teens
In today’s fast paced society, it’s plain to see that the health of our nation’s children is in crisis.
Obesity ratesare at the highest levels ever putting millions of children at risk for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease and diabetes. Sadly, obesity and many of these chronic diseases will follow them into adulthood – and it’s the children who will end up paying the ultimate price as they grow older. Thejunk food industryspends $33 billion dollars per year to convince your children that it’s normal to consume several servings of sodas, junk food, fast food, candy and other processed foods each day. At the same time, the increased use of computers and computer games has drastically reduced the levels of physical activity that our children get – and this is a recipe for disaster.
The Wholefood Farmacy is now offering a complementary email based educational program for parents that we call “15 Days To Wellness For Parents”.
After you subscribe you will receive one short email per day for 15 days that includes all of the latest scientific research, important health issues and helpful tips for parents of children and teens. One minute per day for 15 days can change your child’s life forever!
Click Here To Subscribe:http://wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/nap_web.aspAs a parent in today’s society you should be able to answer all of these questions with 100% confidence. If you can not – then this educational program is for you.
1. By what age do children build 50% of their bone mass?
2. By what age to children build 100% of their bone mass?
3. What are the 3 most important factors for building healthy bones in children?
4. Would a 6 year old boy 3 feet 9 inches tall weighing 55 lbs be underweight, the correct weight, overweight or obese?
5. How many hours of sleep does a 3rd grader need to significantly reduce their risk of becoming overweight or obese by 6th grade?
6. How many hours of TV per day will increase a child’s risk of high blood pressure by 330%?
7. How many hours of TV cause a child to consume 167 extra calories worth of junk food?
8. What foods and lifestyle habits can cut your child’s risk of asthma by 50%?
9. How many minutes ofdaily exercisewill cut your child’s risk of obesity by 50%?
10. What natural food is scientifically proven to work better than over-the-counter cough syrup?
11. What internal organs are damaged when children have high blood pressure?
12. How is exercise related to behavior and academic performance?
13. What’s the correct way to fuel young athletes before a game? One minute a day for 15 days can improve the health of your children and teens offering lifelong health benefits to them.
**I know I can't answer all those questions with confidence! Can you? This is worth every minute of reading to me! Just likeREAL NUTRITION NEWS. Education is important for not just us, but the upcoming generation. And I'm not just talking about book smarts.
I hope you'll take the WHOLE FOOD FARMACY up on their email offer!