Grapefruit is great for you, however if you are allergic to it, it is not. Your body may be a little senstive to them OR just to the Citric Acid which they are high in. Try not eating them for a while (3 weeks) and then reintroduce them very slowly (every 3 days) and see if you get the same reaction.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at www.getnourished.tv
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your
physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.