How can I keep this to myself?
2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1/2 tsp. Cream Of Tartar
1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
Sea Salt (dash)
5-6 Frozen Bananas
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
1. Microwave your frozen bananas in a largemicrowave-safe bowl in 45 second increments until the bananas are partially thawed but not “spoupy”.
2. Mix bananas and vanilla. In a separate bowlcombine all dry ingredients excluding the chocolate chips.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients until they are mixed but still lumpy.
4. Add chocolate chips and combine until there are chocolate chips throughout the mixture.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until a toothpick poked into the center of the cake comes out clean. This was close to an hour for me.
It was love at first bite!
Couldn’t keep this to myself either!
See you soon with a real post!