Oh yes I did! That’s baked banana oatmeal, a milk chocolate “Boo”, and almond butter spiderwebs! Can you say melted peanut butter cup for breakfast??
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup water
1/2 medium banana, mashed
splash of vanilla
1 Tablespoon milk chocolate morsels
1 Tablespoon almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 375. Combine oats through vanilla and pour into baking dish.
2. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove dish from oven, add chocolate & peanut butter and bake for 5 more minutes.
3. Dig in!
FYI, I have a serious weakness for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, which was the inspiration behind this breakfast. I have a very serious weakeness for Halloween Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – you know, when they come in the shape of a pumpkin? The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is off the charts.
This was a fun, not to mention fantastically delicious, way to get my chocolate almond butter and Halloween fix for the week!
You guys have GOT to give this baked chocolate almond butter oatmeal a try – it’ll blow your mind!
For lunch today, I was a little more modest. Chocolate in the morning isn’t an everyday thing, mind you! I packed more of my Quinoa Greek Salad and a mammoth Honeycrisp.
I can’t emphasize enough how FUN quinoa is to eat. Taste is first for me, but the experience also counts for a lot too.
This miiight be the biggest Honeycrisp I’ve ever had. Forget the 2pm snack – this fellow is a meal!
Need a pick me up this morning? Oprah strikes again with another feel good video! Yesterday her show was all about instant millionaires – Lottery winners, Publishers Clearing House winners, etc. One of her guests was the biggest winner in Price is Righthistory. Check out his reaction when he finds out he won - it is priceless!
How’s that for a reaction?! Don’t you feel great for this guy?
Well it’s a rainy day here in Central Iowa – lucky for me, I don’t have to step foot outside. I go from my garage here at home, to my underground garage at work – nice
Have a great day everybody!
It’s my favorite time… Three Question Thursday time!
1. Who was your favorite singer or group when you were a teenager?
2. What’s your favorite game show?
3. Beach or Mountain vacation?
1. N’sync! No shame. I was Lance’s #1 fan…clearly that wouldn’t have worked out very well.
2. Jeopardy. I’m a sucker for good trivia!
3. Beach! I could stare at the ocean for hours. Plus, I’m dying to learn how to surf!