We have an invitation from Dr. Neal Barnard of (Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine) to join him in a 21-day, New Year challenge to kickstart our health on a “plant-based diet” beginning January 1, 2010. This is a great opportunity for anyone to experience the benefits of a “plant-based diet” for 21 days and for anyone suspecting a sensitivity to dairy products. Please check this out yourself and share this opportunity with your friends.
Kickstart is a free, noncommercial program, open to all organizations and individuals. Set up by PCRM, the Kickstart program gives participants menus, recipes, nutrition Webcasts, and daily encouraging messages from health authorities and Hollywood celebrities. Kickstart will offer:
* Encouragement and lifesaving information from Dean Ornish, MD, Alicia Silverstone, four-time NBA champion John Salley, Oprah’s chefTal Ronnen, T. Colin Campbell, Rip Esselstyn, and many more.
* Daily e-tips that put Kickstart participants on the path to weight loss, better health, and greater well-being
* A 21-day meal plan with easy and delicious recipes sent every day that will help participants break cravings for unhealthy foods
* Weekly motivational nutrition webcasts
* Social support from other Kickstart participants through a community forum where nutrition professionals answer health and diet questions
* An interactive vegan restaurant guide
* Working with Twitter, you can “Tweet What You Eat!”