1. My best friend Nancy really knows how to make my day. Before my half, she sent me a little message via Zac. Ha!
2. Speaking of the half marathon, the event photographers managed to capture some hilarious shots of Amanda and me. We made sure to hold hands for the first photo op…
…and again when we crossed the finish line. The funniest thing about these is not the hand holding, but the excitement on my face. Doesn’t it look like I’m just super happy that I have an iphone?
3. I brought back an old breakfast favorite: 1/2 whole wheat Flatout wrap with an egg and avocado.
Did you know that Sriracha doubles as a condiment and a writing tool? I sent some lucky individual a spicy good morning message.
4. A new breakfast treat is this Coconut Macaroon coffee + Vanilla Almond Coconut milk.
I also spotted Carrot Cake coffee, a seasonal flavor at Target. I’m curious, but not enough to buy a whole bag until someone tells me it’s fantastic.
5. My hair is longer than it’s been in years. Reaching a little past my collar bone, this is considered “long” for me. Out of boredom the other night, I gave myself a little makeover on taaz.com. Hysterical. Everyone said I look like a mermaid. 6. This quote. Live by it!