1. I finally tried one of the beers my friend Eric (aka Dad) got me for my birthday. This is Founder’s Brewing Company’s Rubaeus a sweet and tart raspberry ale. I assumed it would be on the sweet side, but it’s very drinkable. Try it!
2. Twice last week, my family and I ate sushi at Bamboo in Westford. We tried so many different plates (all amazing!), but my favorite was the Celtic Maki roll. It was spicy king crab, lobster, mango, asparagus, tempura crumb, and flying fish roe in soy paper. Green soy paper!
Now I just have to convince O-Ku to make this for me. Please, please!
3. My aunts are all so crazy in the most fun way. It’s part of the Orso charm. Auntie Jennifer drew this card for Auntie Tina…just because.
Including a dollar. Just one. That’s all she gets.
4. I’m sorry but you really can’t beat $32.80 for a dress from Forever 21, even if may fall apart after one wear. Let’s just hope it stays put when I’m shaking it on the dance floor…
5. Eyes, beware – swear words ahead! I love this cup so much, I spit laughing when I saw it. Then quickly shoved one under my arm and scurried to the register because it was a no brainer purchase.
What can I say? I drink a lot. Of water!
6. Maddie and I got matching “cousin” rings. They’re actually midi rings, but we’ve been wearing them on our pinkies instead. 7. I’ve only been home for 24 hours, but I already miss that sweet girl! The night before I left, we took a picture doing my favorite heart pose.I have a couple years before I need to start convincing her to go to College of Charleston. Help me, people!