1. What I’m Reading: After waiting what seemed like forever, the library finally emailed me about this book I had on hold. It was worth the wait. Expect a recipe or two soon.
2. What I’m Buying: This girl refuses to overload her closet with greys, blacks, and neutrals for winter. Bring on the color! This week I bought some obnoxiously bright jeans from Gap,
and a pair of saucy red corduroys from ON. They’re $19 right now. Pennies. Okay, dollars. But still! Get some.
I also bought this pretty bracelet from Piperlime.
3. Recipes I’m Bookmarking: Beet Salad . Thanks Danielle!
Butternut Beet Soup .
4. What I’m Listening To: Two Hearts by Keegan DeWitt.
5. GIFs I’m Loving: Boding made me GIFs!
FLIRTING WITH A GUY AFTER 1 DRINK:
FLIRTING WITH A GUY AFTER 6 DRINKS:
I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend!