Strawberry Fruit Leather
slightly adapted from Weelicious: 140 Fast, Fresh, and Easy Recipes
3 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
1 tablespoon honey or agave
2. Wiz strawberries and honey or agave in blender until smooth.
3. Pour mixture onto baking sheet and create an even layer with the back of a spatula.
4. Bake for 1 hour, or until the pink mixture is set and is not wet. Remember, cooking times will vary depending on how thick you spread your mixture and how much water (juice) is naturally in the fruit. Also, every oven is different so the cooking time may be more than 1 hour.
5. Let cool on the counter for 2-3 hours. The leather will become softer and more pliable once left to cool.
6. Using kitchen scissors or a pizza cutter, simply slice through parchment paper, cutting leather into 1" by 3" stripes.