1. In a small bowl, whisk together the sweet chile sauce, the soy sauce, and honey. I didn't measure this at all - just kept adding some here and there. The majority of the sauce should be sweet chile sauce, with a little bit of honey, and just a tad bit of soy sauce.
2. Cut up all the peppers, lemongrass, and the garlic. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the garlic and serrano peppers.
4. After a couple of minutes when the steam from the serranos is making your eyes bleed, stir in the chicken, bell peppers, lemongrass, and slowly add your sauce mixture.Cook until the chicken is no longer pink. Unless you like salmonella poisoning.
5. Once cooked through, throw in as many basil leaves as you'd like and heat until wilted. Serve over hot jasmine rice.