1. Use a food processor to finely chop the mushrooms in two batches until they resemble fine gravel. Next, place the mushrooms in an 8-inch pan with one tablespoon olive and cook them until all the moisture they release evaporates and they are pretty dry. Cool them a couple of minutes.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
3. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, mushrooms, shredded Gruyere, 1-½ cups of the cauliflower white sauce, the Herbs de Provence, and the white pepper.
4. Beat the egg whites with ¼ teaspoon sea salt until the whites hold a stiff peak.
5. Gently fold the egg whites into mushroom mixture and then pour the mixture into the previously prepared soufflé pan. Bake at 350° about 40 to 45 minutes.
Check out what these other bloggers have cooked up! Alyce - More Time at the Table , Ansh - Spice Roots , Jeanette - Jeanette’s Healthy Living , Martha - Simple-Nourished-Living , Minnie – The Lady 8 Home , Mireya - My Healthy Eating Habits This posted can be seen at Full Plate Thursday , Pennywise Platter and Fresh Bites Friday