I stole this survey from Teri , who stole it from Janetha . Love both of those girls.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?Â Banana chocolate chip Vitatop, a peach, and coffee with soy milk.
2. How much water do you drink a day?Â About 100 oz. No joke. I carry my Camelbak everywhere. Like a child!
3. What is your current favorite workout?Â I’ve really enjoyed the past 4 months of GoPerformance, so I’d say circuit/interval/strength training.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?Â Nuts, spoonfuls of almond butter, frozen mango chunks, hummus & veggies, eggs.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?Â Totally varies. Salads, veggie wraps, black bean burgers, soup…
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?Â Arms!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?Â None. Maybe abs? That hurts.
9. What are your âbadâ food cravings?Â Cookies, candy, chocolate, frozen yogurt. And CHIPS!!! Popchips are my favorite healthy alternative.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?Â Ha. I buy a lot of vitamins, take them for a few days, then forget. I’ve got B vitamins and Calcium chews.
11. How often do you eat out?Â A couple times a week, maybe? Totally varies.
12. Do you eat fast food?Â ONLY Chick-fil-A.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?Â Auntie Kelly, Grammy, Grandparents.
14. Do you have a gym membership?Â Absolutely. It’s my playground.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?Â 7ish.
16. Do you have a âcheatâ day?Â No. I cheat every day.
17. Do you drink alcohol?Â Yes. Love that grape juice.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?Â No one specific, but I’ve made friends with everyone at GoPro. Shoot, I could be friends with a wall.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?Â I feel better, look better, and have more energy and confidence.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?Â I had an awesome strength workout on Saturday and danced like a champion that night.
Question for you:Â What’s your favorite healthy food?