Bridesmaids was raunchy but hilarious! Definitely recommended!
This weekend is my brother-in-laws 19th Birthday so we are celebrating with a family night on Saturday! But tonight I am going to a cooking class with my mom – a Mothers Day present from me! It’s at the Chopping Block in Chicago! Here is the class description:
“The Napa Valley is lush with beautiful produce that makes a perfect marriage with the robust freshness of Napa wines. Enjoy a sampling of seasonal, wine-country inspired fare. Asparagus and Leek Bisque with Crispy Bacon; Roasted Chicken with Fig Balsamic Glaze; Fennel-New Potato Salad with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette; Rhubarb Cupcakes with Lavender Whipped Cream. During class you will receive one tasting portion each of white and red wines that we have selected to accompany specific courses. Sip on a complimentary glass of bubbly while the chef works their magic in the kitchen.”
I can’t wait! I’ll try to grab some pictures if I can!
1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Select the Basic cycle, and press Start.
1. Let the yeast “bloom” in 115 degree water, then added the yeast/water mixture, molasses and oil to the dry ingredients.
2. Kneading for about five minutes on a floured surface.
3. Sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal.
4. Form dough into an oval and place on baking sheet covered with a towel. Let rise for about an hour in a warm spot.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and baked for about 40 minutes.
Taste Test: I have always loved rye bread. Toasted with a little butter, it makes the perfect breakfast! So when I found some rye flour, I knew that I had to make some delicious fresh rye bread in the bread maker!