<< How to make >>
240g Chick pea (cooked)
60ml cooked water of chick pea
1/2 pcs Garlic (minced)
1/2 pcs Onion (cut into dice)
20g French bean (cut 1cm)
30g Carrot (cut into dice)
Pepper, turmeric, coriander, nutmeg etc (your favorite spice)
40g Plain flour
1. Cook the chick pea until chick pea was soften.
2. Mash or blend well chick pea (cooked) w/ cooked water of chick pea. Cool it down.
3. Sautéed the garlic, onion and other vegetables w/ oil. Add water then cover until vegetables were cooked. Taste w/ sea salt, pepper and other spices.
4. Mix (2), (3) and plain flour. You can taste before you add flour. If taste was plain, you can adjust it. You can add more flour If you dough was too soft.
5. Dough makes a cylinder or round.
6. Deep fry (5) until cooler was golden brown.
*You may use canned chick pea. Nut weight of chick pea can is around 240g