1. Pumpkin and apple butter. I found these from a farmer’s market near my town, but you can find them anywhere; from your local farmer’s market to probably even Target or Walmart. Apple butter you can get year round, but pumpkin butter is exclusive to autumn, which makes it a seasonal favorite. I enjoy these butters on toast, bagels, and mixed in with oatmeal.
2. Asscher cut engagement rings. Ok, so engagement rings aren’t necessarily an autumn product, but I want my future wedding to be in the fall. Thus, an engagement in the fall would be perfect. I like asscher cut rings the best because they are similar to an emerald cut, except they are square. I also like these because they are so unique. Not many people have this cut of diamond!
3. Pumpkin and apple picking. There’s nothing more “autumn” than picking your own fruit! I can’t wait for apples to be in season because all summer the apples here have been terrible! There’s a nice little farm near my house that has pumpkin and apple picking events throughout autumn. The apples and pumpkins are super cheap, and it’s free to pick!
4. Chai tea. Although I tend to drink chai tea all year round, I love hot chai tea in the cooler months. My favorite is from Starbucks. I order a tall soy chai. The soy adds a bit of a vanilla flavor. I also like to add a pump of pumpkin in as well. I bet you can tell that I like pumpkin!
5. Salted chocolate. My favorite is from Lindt Chocolate, but I’ll take any kind of salted dark chocolate. I recently tried one with caramel in the chocolate, and I loved it!