1. 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz)
2. 1 box Pumpkin Bar Baking Mix (any brand will do)
3. 1 Cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients until all of the dry mix is well incorporated.
2. Pour into nonstick/prepared baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
That's it! Easy and healthy!
Did you know you can replace the eggs and oil in any boxed cake recipe with pumpkin for a fat free version that doesn't give it a pumpkin taste? I tried it with red velvet cake and it was a hit. I'm thinking vanilla cake mix, pumpkin, pumpkin spices and chocolate chips...Think of all the pumpkin possibilities, muffins, cakes, cookies, bars, oh my!
What recipe have you tried using pumpkin in place of oil and eggs?