Save the Date for the 20th Medicaid Managed Care Congress
Posted Nov 28 2011 9:39am
Save the Date and join over 300 Medicaid managed care peers at the 20th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Congress , taking place April 30 - May 2 at the Hilton Baltimore. The longest running, premiere Medicaid managed care event brings together health plan leaders and state regulators to discuss the latest policy changes and best strategies to overcome your most pressing challenges. This year we are adding critical information on the specifics of PPACA, including up-to-date information from CMS.
At the 2012 Conference, we will discuss
• Tactics to treat dual eligibles more cost efficiently
• Utilizing health homes to drive down costs for expensive members
• What the Basic Health Plan would mean for Medicaid Managed Care plans
• New technologies that reduce churn and increase member adherence
• Strategies to effectively manage high cost populations, such as ABD populations
Additionally, if you are interested in speaking about one of these topics, or if you are interested in speaking about another relevant topic, please email conference director Sarah Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Register by February 6 and receive up to $600 off the standard registration rate when you mention code XP1726BLOG. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event. With 19 successful years, our experience proves we are the experts.