Only 2 Weeks Left to Register — Save Your Seat Today
Posted Mar 19 2013 12:00am
The DUALS Forum is just over two weeks away! Join us to hear all of the necessary strategies and tactics to increase care coordination and decrease costs.
By attending, you will
• DEFINE opportunities, including financial incentives, created by serving dual eligibles.
• UNDERSTAND duals' needs in order to determine how you would have to extend your network and change your benefits to best address their needs.
• ALIGN programming by partnering with (or purchasing) a health plan that compliments your plan.
• LEVERAGE existing resources to reduce administrative costs.
• SUCCEED in providing quality, cost efficient care to dual eligibles.
Join the growing list of attendees already confirmed to participate in Baltimore on April 4–5:
Altegra Health | American Institutes for Research | Amerigroup | Blue Cross Blue Shield | BMC Healthnet Plan | Brockton Hospital | CareMore | CareSource | Catamaran | Commonwealth Care Alliance | Commonwealth Medicine | Fallon Total Care | Firstsource Solutions | Gateway Health Plan | Glenridge Healthcare Solutions | Gorman Health Group | Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire | Health Management Associates | Health Partners | Health Policy Matters | HealthSpring | Homefirst Elderplan | KnowledgeBase Marketing | L.A. Care Health Plan | Marwood Group | Montefiore Medical Center/CMO | NARBHA | Optima Health Plan | Public Consulting Group | SCAN Health Plan | Seniorlink | United Healthcare | WellPoint |
There's still time to register ! As a reader of the D.U.A.L.S. blog, you get a 15% discount off the standard rate when using code XP1804LINK to register. To find out more about the 2013 program, download the brochure . If you have any questions about the agenda or event, please contact Kate Devery at email@example.com or visit our webpage .