Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015
Posted Apr 19 2010 12:54am
Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015 The industry analysis specialist’s new report, “Major Depressive Disorder – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015” is an essential source of information and analysis on the global major depression market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global major depressive disorder market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global major depressive disorder sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global major depressive disorder market revenues data from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015.
- Geographies covered in this report include theUS, theUK,Italy,Spain,Germany,FranceandJapan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases by mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action include Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI), Serotonin and Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), Dopamine Antagonists, Neurokinin (NK) antagonists, NMDA, Triple reuptake inhibitor (serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine) and Monoamine Oxidase (MAO)-A inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global major depressive disorder market. Key market players covered are GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, H.Lundbeck, Pfizer, and Eli Lilly.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with major depressive disorder.