I am sceduled for a knee replacement on 6/30/09 and my doctors office has informed me my insurance copay is 10,000,00. I am on c-cap cause of my income I am currently out of work. My question is instead of canceling my surgury can a staff surgeon do my surgury since it is on c-cap. I stay in very much pain when walking because it is know bone on bone. Please respond asap for my surgury us very soon.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your
physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.