Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

need of licensed health care providers

Posted by tehseen

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

You need to be more specific as to what type of health care provider you're looking for.  RN (nurse)?  Physician assistant (PA)?  Physician (MD or DO)?  Are you looking for an individual to confirm that s/he is in compliance?  Or are you searching for a list of all providers for marketing purposes? 


Each of these professions is regulated by the state in which s/he is practicing.  A quick internet search for the specific profession's state board will get you to a site to search for individuals.  However, if you're looking for a complete list, you'll probably need to contact the state board.  Hope this helps.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: