Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Search posts:

Going to College or Career School? Submit the FAFSA to Get Financial Aid

Posted Feb 07 2013 1:00pm

The federal government provides more than $150 billion in grants, loans, and work-study funds to students each year. In order to get that money, you must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, commonly called the FAFSA.

Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and easier than ever, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school.

In addition, many states and colleges use your FAFSA data to determine your eligibility for state and school aid, and some private financial aid providers may use your FAFSA information to determine whether you qualify for their aid.

Submit a free application for federal student aid .

Need more help? These videos might help:

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches