Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Search posts:

Can a person get a list of his / her employers for a life time ?

Posted Feb 27 2012 11:00am

The Social Security Administration can provide a detailed or certified report of your employment history, including periods of employment or self-employment and the names and addresses of employers, for a fee. 

Find out how to request an employment history report .

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches