Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

A boy may have died from amoeba Naegleria fowleri, contracted through air?

Posted Sep 24 2012 7:30am

Dr. Phan Van Hieu, director of the Ho Chi Minh City Centre of Forensic Medicine, said the Saigon boy who recently died of brain-eating amoeba, had no contact with rivers and lakes, so he might be infected with the parasite from the … Continue reading

From: Eye Dr DeLengocky

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches