When I was a kid, I loved to make lists. Lists of my favorite songs, toys, movies, books, friends, tv shows, and, well, the list could go on. Today, I'm making a new list, The Top 10...of the moment. Here it is:
1) An almost empty inbox
2) Books, in general, and in particular: Pronoia is the antidote to paranoia
3) The extra furry skin that hangs down from my cat's belly, swashing back and forth when she walks
4) Having people contact me with opportunities to speak, coach, and write
5)Coconut Bliss ice cream, Tahitian Vanilla flavor
6) Even if people don't agree on politics and environmental issues - change is in the air, more dialogue and solutions are happening as a result of what's been in place.
7) A breeze and cooler weather today
8) The watermelon that grows locally and the tasty one in our CSA box this week
9) Being healthy
10) The mini trampoline on my deck currently calling my name. I feel so retro when I jump on it. Need dolpin shorts and feathered hair asap.
What's your Top 10?