Love List 6: Six Things I Love to Do in My Free Time
Posted Feb 06 2010 9:00am
1. Scrapbook- My sister took this quiz on Facebook about "how would Katie get out if she was locked in a closet?" and she said, "Well, if there were scrapbook things in there, she'd probably just stay." And as funny as that is, it might be true. If I could, I would quit my job and scrapbook all the time. Ah, bliss...
2. Read- I've become a readaholic these last few months. And people tell me I've always had a problem, but lately I've noticed. It's driving Jason crazy!
3. Make cards- when I'm caught up on scrapbooking and I want to stay busy, I just make cards. I've started selling them at school because I already have more than I'll need for the rest of my life. They've been a great hit! Why didn't I think of this before?!?
4. Listen to books on CD- Multitasking at its finest! Drive and read at the same time. However, I tend to have different interest on CD then I do in the flesh. I can listen to more boring things than I can read (like nonfiction), but if the plot is too intricate I have to old school read it or I get confused.
5. Multitask- if I can do two things for the price of one- yippee!
6. Organize- I can't get anything done if I don't feel like my ducks are in a row. No, my house isn't always organized, but if I want to work on something it has to be.