Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Burn Victim Survivor Story


Posted by Jamtete

My father Mike Teters was in a propane explosion on May 15, 2006. He had no insurance, due to a previous knee accident. He is now disabled and may be loosing his home. I am setting up a website : www.miketeters.com or www.burnvictimsurvior.com Here his story will be shard with all who are interested in learning about Burn Victims and not only what the victim will go through but the family will go through and also how it can burden you financially. Check it out if you have the time. Also there is a contact page where you can email/write questions or comments. Thank you.
 
Be the first to post a comment!
Write a comment: