Small Footprint Fridays #11 – A Sustainable Living Link-Up!
Posted Jan 03 2013 11:00pm
Happy New Year everyone!
Welcome back to another Small Footprint Friday —a blog link-up party about sustainable living. Every Friday, we come together to support and encourage each other in living greener, healthier more sustainable lives.
By joining together and sharing our wisdom, we can turn the tide on our health and environmental crises, and create a better world for our children and grandchildren.
There are so many things we can learn from each other, like how to:
save energy, water, trees, gas, and other resources;
grow, preserve and store food;
avoid toxins and heal ourselves naturally;
make our own necessities;
reduce our consumption, recycle our waste, and reuse what we have;
redefine what makes life meaningful, prosperous and abundant…
What could be more inspiring? So, let’s have some fun!
How It Works
1. Share your posts that relate to “green” or sustainable living. There are some ideas above, but feel free to post anything related to keeping your family’s resource footprint small and sustainable. Posts from your archives are OK. Please enter the title and link to your POST (not your home page) in the Linky below.
2. In your post, please place a link back to THIS Small Footprint Fridays post (NOT to the home page). Linking back directly to this week’s link-up page helps build our community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared.
Simply make a link at the end of your post that says something like, “Posted at Small Footprint Fridays ” or right-click and save the badge below and use it to link back to this page. I reserve the right to delete those links that don’t adhere to this.
3. I’ll post the Small Footprint Fridays Link-Up on Thursday night around 8 p.m. (PST). Please come and join up then!
4. Please leave a comment, and help our sustainable living community grow by sharing Small Footprint Fridays with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest! Plus, doing so will help your post get more visitors.
5. Most importantly, be sure to visit a few of the links that interest you. Learning from and encouraging each other is what this is all about, after all!
What Can’t I Post?
NO RECIPES, PLEASE, unless they are for food preservation or food storage. There are tons of recipe link-ups out there. Small Footprint Fridays has a different focus. :)
Also, we want these links to be valuable to readers months—or even years—from now, so please don’t post giveaways, Etsy shops or affiliate products for sale.
Last Week’s Most Popular Posts
These are the really thoughtful posts you all clicked the most last week…