Environmental Hygienists Premiere "Get Rid of Mold Inspection & Removal in Phoenix, Mesa, & Tucson
Posted Jan 13 2014 1:17pm
Mold experts Phillip and Divine Fry have introduced their “Get Rid of Mold” $750 package price mold inspection and mold removal service for homeowners anywhere in Arizona.
Montrose, MI, January 13, 2014 -- For the low package price of only $750, Certified Environmental Hygienists and mold experts Phillip and Divine Fry have introduced the comprehensive, EnviroFry “Get Rid of Mold” program for mold inspection, mold testing, mold cleaning, and mold removal service for homes, condominiums, and apartments in Phoenix, Mesa, and Tucson, plus these Arizona cities:
Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Casa Grande, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Chandler, Douglas, Drexel Heights, El Mirage, Eloy, Flagstaff, Florence, Flowing Wells, Fortuna Foothills, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, New River, Nogales, Oro Valley, Paradise Valley, Payson, Peoria, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Queen Creek, Rio Rico, Sahuarita, San Luis, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sierra Vista, Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Tanque Verde, Tempe, Yuma, and elsewhere in Arizona.
The Arizona EnviroFry “Get Rid of Mold” program package includes the following services and products:
1. Mold and water problem inspection of the entire residence including the attic, basement, crawl space, all rooms, and the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and ducts.
2. Four mold tests with accredited mold lab mold species identification and quantification in these four key areas: (a) outdoor air control test against which to compare indoor mold test results; (b) mold test of the outward air flow from one air supply duct register of the operating HVAC system; (c) mold test of the room air in one important room such as the living room or master bedroom; and (d) one surface mold sampling of visible mold growth or a suspicious surfaces that should be mold tested. If the homeowner needs additional mold testing, each additional test is $85.00 including mold lab analysis.
3. Written mold inspection report containing the inspector’s observations and findings plus the mold lab results from the mold samples taken.
4. If a mold problem is discovered and documented in the mold inspection and testing, EnviroFry will prepare and present a detailed, written, step-by-step Mold Remediation Protocol Plan to guide the property owner, manager or resident in either getting competitive mold removal bids from qualified mold remediation companies or do-it-yourself mold removal guidance.
5. Unlimited phone and email consultations for thirty days with mold expert Phillip Fry after the inspection date to help the client solve his or her residential mold problems.
6. A free ecopy of each of Phillip Fry’s ebooks: (a) Mold Health Guide; (b) Mold Legal Guide; (c) Mold Monsters; (d) Do It Best Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, Remediation, and Prevention; and (e) Mold Home Remedy Recipes. Alternatively, mold victims, property owners, and property managers can buy all five ebooks for just $49 as the “Mold Library” at www.moldmart.net.
7. Five pounds of boric acid powder, one of the best, non-toxic mold removal and mold prevention products, delivered by postal priority mail, alternatively available at www.moldmart.net.
For more details about the “Get Rid of Mold” program or to request the program for your Arizona home, please email mold consultant Phillip Fry email@example.com or phone Phillip toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or Phillip’s cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit the EnviroFry website www.moldexpertconsultants.com.