1. Hit the ball if anyone's in range. Ouch.
2. Yack away when someone's preparing a hit.
3. Replace divots on the tee. A no-no.
4. Walk over a putting line when on the green.
5. Swear, shout or throw your clubs in rage.
Don't take "mulligans" or replay shots, unless required to do so under the formal rules.Don't dawdle on the course with an excessively long pre-shot routine, and/or multiple practice swings, or have a confab at other players' golf balls; go to your own ball, and be ready to hit.Don't cheat â€” how you act on the course and deal with adversity is reflective of your true being, and how you are in real life, off the course.Don't use a cell phone on the golf course, it's boorish and ruins the tempo and rhythm of everybody else's game too.Don't give advice to other players.