Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Is there a doctor in the US that does adult stem cell surgery for RP patients, and what about Micro Acupuncture?

Posted by driza

I have a son with RP. He is 30 Yrs. old and went blind when he was 19yrs.  He has done research on the net and discovered info about the stem cell (adult) that was being use in China and the Bahamas.  He also found out about Micro acupuncture here in the states and Canada that was working.  What is your thought about any of these
Post an answer
Write a comment: