Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Search posts:

What should You Do if You have Gingivitis

Posted Sep 24 2012 10:03pm

Do not resort to self treatment if you suspect that you have gingivitis. Buying an over the counter pain reliever or antibiotic from the drug store should not also be your only option if you have gum infection. Gingivitis is a serious condition that is best treated by a professional who knows what to do. You should therefore consider seeing a good Long Island periodontist if you show symptoms of gum infection. Your periodontist may give you medication to ease the pain and stop the infection. He can also provide you with other treatments that he sees best for you. 


Post a comment
Write a comment: