Update: Rejection or No Rejection - that's the question!
Posted Feb 02 2010 12:00am
What's up y'all!
So, Ken (tx coordinator) called me back on Monday and said that I have Adenovirus. And that it could have caused a false positive rejection result. SO - Now, I don't know if I have rejection or not. Right now, the plan is for me to go back down to Chapel Thrill on Friday. Get repeat PFT's, and if my FEV1 hasn't gone back up, then they will go ahead and treat me with steroids. So, I guess we'll see what happens. I hope my pft's will go back up. Not only b/c it could mean no rejection, but b/c i worked so hard and waited so long for my FEV1 to hit 60%! and Now it's back down to 55%...so disappointing. I want it to go back up!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me please!
Tomorrow evening, Mary Berk, Julie, Brooke, Amanda and I all going out to Don Juan's to celebrate Mary Berk's birthday. Yay, Don Juans! We haven't been in a few weeks. I'd love to have a few drinks, but I'm not sure how smart that would be right now considering I have that virus and the bronchitis. So, I'll probably refrain. Or just have a beer. Since we are having tacos tonight for dinner, I'll probably just end up eating nachos and dip. Mmmm, liquid crack. My favorite. :)
So, it snowed all afternoon Friday into the night and over night and some Saturday too. We got 8 inches! That's the most we've gotten in a long time at any one time. Bo (my brother) and our friends Nate and Susie and their family all went sledding Friday and Saturday and Sunday. I wanted tog o so bad, but I figured it was best for me to stay in since I've got the bronchitis. :-( But, it's amazing to see all this snow on the ground!!!
I've pulled a muscle in my back and it's hurting like crazy. So i've been using the heating pad all day and I eventually broke down and took some Percocet. It's helped a lot, but now I'm itching like a bitch!
Okay that's all I've got for you right now. I'll holla at cha later!!!
P.S. I'm taking the quote thing off my page b/c it's not working right.