THE EMBRYONIC STEM CELL HOAX: – A HISTORY OF THE GERON SCANDAL
For six years, the American people’s understanding of stem cells has been overwhelmed by rampant misinformation and deception. We were led to believe the future of medicine lies in Embryonic Stem Cells (ESC) and that Repair (adult) Stem Cells (RSC) are “snake oil.”
These skewed stories of ESC hope and RSC failure intentionally misled the American people in general and forced spinal cord patients to pay for the false-hope of ESC treatments in order to line the pockets of the ESC promoters.
Only Don Margolis, founder of the Repair Stem Cell Institute, had the wisdom to see through this ruse and the courage to expose this national campaign of deception.
• The Embryonic Stem Cell Hoax
• Don Margolis’ Exposure of the $100 Billion Scam
• Geron’s History of Misrepresentation
• The Failure of ESC to Produce Treatments
• The Exodus of the Top ESC Scientists from ESC to RSC
• 22 Articles of Spinal Cord Injury Patients Who Benefitted from RSC