Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

sore throat pain ears crackling sound headache gland swollen right side ear/throat area swollen nodules in back of neck

Posted by kylie14

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Visit your family doctor for antibiotics and a decongestant He may also send you to an ENT doctor.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: