Do you ever get that feeling that you just want to gobble up your sunscreen?
Nah, me, either.
But there can be consequences if you ever do eat it on a whim, or maybe just accidentally, CosmeticsDesign says. The zinc oxide particles contained in an average bottle of sunscreen (the same bottle that has saved you from approximately fifty sunburns this summer), can be potentially lethal if ingested.
So be careful, especially around curious (and hungry) children. In the unlikely event that you decide to feast on your sunscreen, think twice.