Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Should I seek medical attention for my sudden onset abdominal pain?

Posted by merstorm

This afternoon I started having pain in the right upper quadrant of my abdomen. It is a stabbing pain and it is also painful to the touch. I can not tell any swelling. The pain really gets me when I take a deep breath or go from a sitting to standing position. However, the pain is constant. Should I seek medical attention or just wait it out?
Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Please seek medical attention as soon as possible.
You should seek medical attention, it  may be linked to acid reflux.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: