Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Mercury from thermometers poison day care kids

Posted Sep 14 2008 5:17pm

(Posted by Patrick Sullivan Jr.)

Marie Flowers of MercuryPoisoned.com points me to a story going on in New Jersey. Apparently, the Kiddie Kollege day care building used to be a mercury thermometer factory that was never fully cleaned up. And now, kids like Alexis Davis are showing signs of mercury toxicity:

"Alexis went to Kiddie Kollege for two years. Over those two years her health really deteriorated," she said. "They didn't know what was wrong with her." As she spoke, Davis presented class pictures of her daughter, taken while she was enrolled at Kiddie Kollege. The three pictures taken over the course of two years show the slow paralysis of Alexis' face, with the right side of her face no longer able to smile, Davis suggested.

"You can see her face has no strength; her teeth are rotting; these kids need help," Davis said.

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches