Ok, so I think I'm doing pretty well at coping with the swollen steroid foot and face experience and constant nauseous feeling like something is about to surface but won't dare to!
I need to feel engaged in other things and today I've certainly used all my spoons: french rosetta stone learning, online TeFL course module, sorting emails, a glimpse on facebook, googling my ever desirable macro lens and lomo camera, completed watching shrek (finally!) and managed a much needed two hour sleep in all that somewhere.
I'm a bit concerned that my swelling may involve some water retention so a double up on Furosemide is on the cards really. I don't want to leave things to get worse...I really would like to get into my bed at home sooner rather than later.
I've come across this meme this evening. Originally 'ish' from the Sunday Stealer which collates memes for sharing throughout the week from what I gather. So here it goes. You might be boreed or not care too much for my answers but I think I will enjoy it, so there!
2. What book are you reading? Outside the Ordinary World by Dori Ostermiller 3. Favorite board game?Monopoly
4. Favorite magazine? Easy Living
5. Favorite smells? Moringa body butter by Body Shop
6. Favorite sounds? Chilled soft pan pipes
7. Worst feeling in the world? Helplessness
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? How lovely the light is
9. Favorite fast food place? Nandos
10. What’s under your bed? Secrets 11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d wipe out world poverty Its horrid!.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Maybe?
13. Storms – cool or scary? Cool
14. Favorite drink? Appletizer
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? laugh even more than I do!
16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice? Purple
17. Favorite place to relax? Rooftop 18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Oh no!
19. Favorite sports to watch? Ice skating
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again? I wouldn't mind, yeh!
Please do feel to copy and do your own answers. I am well nosey if you don't have a blog maybe PM me with your answers and pass onto your family and friends.
I feel better for sharing a little bit of me. Just now need to turn my attention to my ever expanding ankles. Since starting this post,my lovely pal Pops straight away had her nurses hat on and confirmed I am collecting fluid around them so time for elevation and possible extra dueretics to deal with it. I managed a teeny stroll with olly in the chair and walking at a comfortable pace. Another reward sticker for the chart I think?