Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have some painful ball in my upper belly ,hip, and back side of my body

Posted by bala


I am 26 years old. I have some painful ball in my upper belly ,hip, and back side of my body , I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen and back side ,few days ago when I was about an hour doing Exercise and walking through the beach side. four days later (today) I can feel a small ball or lump just above my belly button and my back side. I feel so hunger and ate food 3 hours gap and burning sensation in my stomach .i don't have any habits. When i bend my body the back side pain raise. I panic with this. When I press on that balls pain is raise. Help me it's a infection or cancer tumors. Please help me whom should i ask and which one department doctor can i meet for this.


by bala

Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
The symptoms you describe could be caused by a variety of conditions. Please make an appointment with your doctor soon.
I would say the same thing as Meredy. If you have no doctor now, start with an internal medicine specialist, called an internist (not an intern). He or she knows about all parts of the body. If you need to see a specialist for something more, the internist can send you to the right specialist.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment:

Related Searches

Related Articles