Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have pain in both sides of my back under rib cage. I can't sleep because of the pain. What should I do?

Posted by gina

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Go see your family doctor!  S/he is trained to evaluate the cause of your pain and treat it.  You can probably safely ignore occasional pain but if it persists and affects your sleep, it's time to get checked out.  Good luck!
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: