Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a painful lump on my lower shin. It started with a dimple in the skin and the lump is growing daily. Should I seek medica

Posted by juanbean

I have Sjogren's syndrome and it does affect the glands, I wonder if this is just a symptom of it. the lump appeared two days ago and is growing in size, it does not hurt unless I touch it.  It does not move around either. I am curious as what should be done about it.  I hate running to the doctor for every little thing. I would appreciate a bit of help with this.  Thanks so much.
Post an answer
Write a comment: