Health knowledge made personal
General Medicine Community
Join this community!
› Share page:
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
I am a Pre-OT major and I need some OT's to answer the questionniare below for a reflection paper. Please answer this.
1. What are your responsibilities and duties? Can you give me some examples of your responsibilities and duties?
2. What happens during a typical work day in your position?
3. What do you like/dislike about your job?
4. What do you like/dislike about your industry?
5. How did you get into this field?
6. What skills, qualifications and other credentials are essentials to be hired for this position?
7. What courses should I take, books should I read, or other experiences should I gain to prepare more fully for this type of work?
8. What type of training is available in this industry?
9. What advancement opportunities exist?
10. What is the salary range for employees in this field and how do the salaries progress over the longer term?
11. What are the future trends in this field?
12. What do you see happening in this idustry in the 21st century?
13. Who are your main competitors?
14. What sets your organization apart from your competitors?
15. What personal characteristics do you perceive to be critical to succeed in this field?
16. What is the typical career path for someone in this field?
17. If you were in my shoes, what would you do to find your first job today's tough job market?
Add as friend
Comment on Whiteboard
Send a message
Post an answer
Post an answer
Write a comment:
blood clots in the lungs
high red blood count
low blood oxygen
low white blood count causes
low blood platelet count
blood cells pictures
blood vessels in the eye
throwing up blood
sporadic CJD RISING Text and figures of the latest annual report of the NCJDRSU covering the period 1990-2009 (published 11th Ma
Large-scale immunohistochemical examination for lymphoreticular prion protein in tonsil specimens collected in Britain
Sensory processing characteristics of adults who have complex regional pain syndrome
An analysis of the American Occupational Therapy Association's narrative on sensory integration
Patient in need of OT....
Follow up: Patient in need of OT
New website for OT's to connect internationally: OT Forum
BSE FEED VIOLATIONS USA UPDATE From 01/01/2009 To 06/10/2009
Video Health Stories
Advertise With Us
See all the
latest blog posts.
Salmonella Nutrition Bars
Children Staph Infection
How to Reduce LDL
Life Expectancy Emphysema
Itchy Swollen Eyelids
Bone Density Medications
Causes of Swelling
Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Sore Neck Glands
Itchy Rash on Arms
Itchy Throat Cough
Pinched Nerve Neck Symptoms
Burning Sensation During Urination
Blood Clots During Period
Swollen Lymph Node Armpit
Causes of Lump
Causes of Itching
Swollen Lymph Nodes Groin
Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period
Causes of Rash
Coughing Up Phlegm
Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes
Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Gillian Barre Syndrome
Sore Throat Body Aches
Symptoms of Swelling
Side Effects of Flu Shot
Find a Counselor
Wellsphere does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
See additional information.
Copyright © 2014 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.