Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

How to control Super Lice and Nits

Posted Oct 10 2009 10:02pm
How to control Super Lice and Nits

As school starts, health officials and parents are again bracing for this year's bout with what some are now calling "super lice." Many head lice have become drug-resistant, and no longer respond to common anti-lice medications. For years, experts have warned that head lice are developing immunity to the insecticide POISONS used in prescription and over the counter lice treatments. Some say it takes just three to five years for lice to become immune to a new POISON. (But, the ideal pesticide can not create resistance or immunity - http://www.theidealpesticide.com .)

About the size of a sesame seed, head lice are six-legged parasites that live on the human head. And nits – eggs that females glue onto hairs near the scalp – can be difficult to spot. "The nits are usually sort of like a clear-looking, light color, tannish," The itchy condition of head lice infestations is most common in daycare centers and nursery schools because of the close interaction among children.

The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that between 6 and 12 million children ages 3 to 11 get head lice each year. About 1 in 10 kids will contact lice by the sixth grade. Lice are spread by head to head contact with infested individuals, or they hitch a ride onto a new head on clothing, combs, brushes and backbacks. They can crawl, but they can't jump or fly.

Excessive scratching should be investigated further and the beginning of the school year is a time of year when lice is often discovered. Don't expect the school nurse to monitor your child for these critters. Take a few minutes and peek at the areas of the head where they like to hang out, that being the nape of the neck and behind the ears. Adult lice may or may not be visible, and nits are usually seen on the hair shaft close to the scalp.

After 11, most children shampoo their hair on a daily basis and use a hair dryer and often hair spray all of which helps kill even resistant head lice.

Head lice are perfectly evolved human predators. They establish and maintain residence on the human head. They copulate and reproduce on the host. The host’s blood nourishes them. Their success in infesting people far exceeds other human parasites such as pinworm or hookworm. Achieving control of these parasites can be difficult, time-consuming and frustrating, especially if you use the wrong products.

If you continue to be infested with live lice after treatment after treatment, discontinue all use of these synthetic POISONS and don't use any other synthetic POISONS in the vain hope of trying to kill the head lice. Remember, these products are not mere shampoos, medicines, crèmes or lotions, they are really pesticide POISONS.

You need to try Safe Solutions, Inc. FDA registered medical device called Lice R Gone. Lice R Gone will safely and far more effectively remove even resistant or super lice and has a money-back guarantee if it does not solve even your super or resistant lice and nit problems. http://www.licergone.com

The Institute of Pest Management, Inc and the author of THE BEST CONTROL II have tested and found Safe Solutions Lice R Gone® to be the safest, fastest and most economical lice and nit removal solution on the market, priced at just over a dollar per treatment, you simply can't afford to use anything else! One 8 oz. bottle is enough to treat an entire family's infestation. Lice R Gone® is registered as a Medical Device by the FDA and is protected by two patents in the USA and Canada.

Lice R Gone is the most effective lice and nit removal product on the market today.

Please also see: http://www.safesolutionsinc.com
Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches