Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

How long should I wait to see a doctor? and what type of physician should I see?

Posted by crystalc

I have a large, sore, knot on the lower back side of my head.  I have been having some lightheadedness and headaches.  I also have a sore spot under my right arm on the side of my chest. 
Post an answer
Write a comment: