This is a continuation of the set of questions given by Doug Kaufmann and Dr. Dave Holland in the book "Eating Your Way to Good Health." Again, these are used to assess a person's exposure to fungi and the odds that the microbes (or their mycotoxins) lie behind certain medical issues.
21. Do you suffer from fatigue?
22. Do you often feel irritable?
23. Do you often feel dazed or "spaced out?"
24. Do you suffer from memory loss?
25. Do your muscles, bones, or joints bother you?
26. Do you get more than the occasional headache?
27. Do you suffer from hair loss?
28. Have you been diagnosed with high or low blood pressure?
29. Have you been diagnosed with high cholestrol or triglycerides?
30. Have you ever been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease?
31. Do you often feel more unhappy than "normal" for a given situation?
32. Have you had sharp cravings for corn, peanuts, or sugar?
33. Do you suffer allergic reactions to pollens, molds, animal dander, dust, mites, perfumes, chemical, smoke, or fabric store odors?
34. For women: have you experienced uterine or urinary tract problems or endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome or fibroids? Are your ovaries, thyroid gland, adrenals or pancreas malfunctioning?
Again, our family, collectively, scored 100% on this test. I heartily recommend all of Kaufmann's books including the three volumes titled "The Fungus Link."