Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Dog Alerts Ohio Couple to Carbon Monoxide Danger in Their Home

Posted Dec 26 2012 4:51am
Indeed, dog is a man’s best friend and that has been proven by a Chillicothe couple who credited their dog for warning them about the presence of carbon monoxide inside their home. Chad and Debbie Immell were sleeping when their dog, Saint kept getting up and trying to wake them, wanting to go outside, the [...]
Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches