I totally love Bali. Its so beautiful and enchanting. I found it to be a very warm and welcoming island where you can do as much or as little as you like! Fab-u-lous!!
2. Any family traditions?
Not really. Except we enjoy decorating our tree together and a colour scheme for xmas day. We decorate the table accordingly and sometimes co-ordinate what we wear!!
3. Favourite ornament of decoration?
I love some of the old ornaments from my childhood but really anything teeny, silver and sparkly makes me smile :-)
4. What are you doing for the holidays?
Relaxing and eating lots!! I hope to catch up with all my loved ones, share laughs and stories!
5.Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
Very very early!! I like to think that I am organised but it never really happens!!!
6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners?
Mummy does it but I do help out peeling the veggies on my lap or a lil' stir of the gravy!!
7. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
No I haven't. I had planned to a couple of weeks ago at a local museum, but sadly I was too poorly to go :-( Hopefully next year. I won't be singing though!!
8. Do you live where it snows?
Yeh it does snow round mine and I totally love it!! Everything about snow is special!!
9. Three things that makes you happiest at Christmas?
Lovely food, time with my family and a sing-a-long!!!
10. What do you want most for Christmas? I would like all my family and friends to have the best ever xmas. For some friends I hope they get the most important gift of all, the gift of life and I hope this is the same for others too waiting on a transplant list. There are also millions of children around the world without anything to eat, never mind a Christmas gift. Despite my health problems, I do have a very privelidged life and I am always very aware and thankful for that. Giving back is more important to me than receiving.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!! Thanks so much for supporting me by reading my blog this year!!