Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Central Pain Syndrome

Posted by clappingangel

Recently I was dianosed with Central pain syndrome.  The symptoms resemble those of fibromyalgia.  Does anyone know if Central Pain Syndrome is recognized by Social Security as a disability?  Fibromyalgia is recognized but I can't find any information about CPS....
Post an answer
Write a comment: