So I am a Health Sciences Major, Pre-Occupational Therapy Major in my last year of Undergraduate Study. I am in actually difficult classes, but I also took a career pathways course that I am going to fail if OT's don't answer this question today. Please Please Please Help Me. I am getting an A in my 4 credit hour Neuroscience class, so I really don't want to fail my 1 Credit Hour Careers Course. If you do answer can you also tell me
Your Name Your Company/Organization's Name Your Industry
Position Title Department
Degree you earned and college/university attended Different positions you have possibly held during their career Salary progression/history/current salary for field you are in
1. What are your responsibilities and duties? Can you give me some examples of your responsibilities and duties?
2. What happens during a typical work day in your position?
3. What do you like/dislike about your job?
4. What do you like/dislike about your industry?
5. How did you get into this field?
6. What skills, qualifications and other credentials are essentials to be hired for this position?
7. What courses should I take, books should I read, or other experiences should I gain to prepare more fully for this type of work?
8. What type of training is available in this industry?
9. What advancement opportunities exist?
10. What is the salary range for employees in this field and how do the salaries progress over the longer term?
11. What are the future trends in this field?
12. What do you see happening in this idustry in the 21st century?
13. Who are your main competitors?
14. What sets your organization apart from your competitors?
15. What personal characteristics do you perceive to be critical to succeed in this field?
16. What is the typical career path for someone in this field?
17. If you were in my shoes, what would you do to find your first job today's tough job market?